Dispensary Retail and Manufacturing
Grupo Flor is looking to hire for a number of positions in cannabis dispensary retail operations, as well as cannabis manufacturing. Positions are varied and diverse–more information on specific positions to come. Interested parties are encouraged to send their resume to email@example.com. Qualified individuals will be invited to attend a day-long job fair hosted by Grupo Flor.
● Age 21+
● Professional appearance and demeanor
● Experience in and knowledge of the cannabis industry preferred
● Authenticity – we care about the people with whom we work and the communities in which we live. We believe that clear communication builds a better world than suspicion, and that transparency is the key to building trust and confidence in all that we do.
● Resourcefulness – we seek individuals that are adaptive and creative, finding joy in connecting assets and ideas in novel ways that are not immediately apparent to others.
● Innovation – we seek individuals that are excited to not only work in a new industry, but to create one.
● Competitive salary
● Health insurance
● Opportunity to work with an exciting, quickly-growing start-up in an emerging industry
ABOUT GRUPO FLOR
Grupo Flor is an ecosystem of cannabis companies based in Salinas, California that supports the entire supply chain of cannabis production, from real estate leasing and equipment financing to sound product manufacturing and retail operations. Grupo Flor seeks to elevate and legitimize the cannabis
industry by pioneering a new business ecosystem of global companies and brands, and works to build leading cannabis companies that shape the future of the industry.
Grupo Flor is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Furthermore, Grupo Flor is passionate about our local community and economy, and building an exciting future for both. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
To apply, send resumes and all relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org