Sales Development Representative – Sacramento
Flor X Distribution is a fully-licensed distribution company based in California that distributes cannabis products to various dispensaries throughout the state. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing start-up in an emerging industry as a Sales Development Representative.
The Sales Development Representative, a full-time exempt position, will work to cultivate relationships with various cannabis dispensaries throughout California to educate dispensary owners, consumers and budtenders on our portfolio of brands and products. Specifically, the sales development representative will be responsible for:
- Meeting sales goals and company objectives through securing sales of wholesale cannabis products to dispensaries throughout Sacramento
- Managing a defined territory to obtain cannabis market share through developing strong relationships
- Prospecting a specified territory to develop new clients and relationships
- Maintaining current clients and account activity
- Working with the management team to stay up-to-date on cannabis products and market trends
- Maintaining consumer contact information and presenting analysis of sales to management for review
- Working independently, yet cooperatively, with the company and team goals and directives
- Adhering to all regulatory guidelines and company policy related to state licensing and safety
- Maintenance and care of samples and displays
- Age 21+
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Must be able to work extensively in Sacramento
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Reliable personal transportation
- Commission-based sales experience preferred
- Experience in and knowledge of the cannabis industry preferred
- Strong relationships with dispensaries in Northern California preferred
- Authenticity – we care about the people with whom we work and the communities in which we live. We believe that clear communication builds a better world than suspicion, and that transparency is the key to building trust and confidence in all that we do.
- Resourcefulness – we seek individuals that are adaptive and creative, finding joy in connecting assets and ideas in novel ways that are not immediately apparent to others.
- Innovation – we seek individuals that are excited to not only work in a new industry, but to create one.
- Very competitive salary and commission structure
- Health insurance
- Unlimited sick and vacation days
- Monthly stipend to purchase lunch and/or gifts for cannabis dispensary contacts
- Opportunity to work with an exciting, quickly-growing start-up in an emerging industry
ABOUT GRUPO FLOR
Flor X Distribution is affiliated with Grupo Flor, an ecosystem of cannabis companies based in Salinas, California that supports the entire supply chain of cannabis production, from real estate leasing and equipment financing to sound product manufacturing and retail operations. Grupo Flor seeks to elevate and legitimize the cannabis industry by pioneering a new business ecosystem of global companies and brands, and works to build leading cannabis companies that shape the future of the industry. For more information, visit our website here.
Grupo Flor is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Furthermore, Grupo Flor is passionate about our local community and economy, and building an exciting future for both. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
To apply, send resumes and all relevant information to email@example.com