The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for building and managing Grupo Flor’s Human Resources department, including maintaining personnel-related data, administering payroll and benefits, spearheading recruitment strategies and programs, developing safety programs and procedures, creating employment training programs, overseeing general office administration, and more. The Human Resources Manager will play a key role in building and maintaining Grupo Flor’s culture and human resources capital, as well as ensuring an organized and efficient work environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop and build a new department in a quickly-
growing start-up of an emerging industry.
● Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in experience. Masters or other advanced degree preferred.
● SHRM certification a plus
● 6-8 years of experience working in a management-level role in human resources
● In-depth knowledge of human resources and organizational behavior processes and best practices
● Ability to use and manage Google Suites
● Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular)
● Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems
● Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
● Ability to handle data with confidentiality
● Good organizational and time management skills
● Experience managing human resources programs in a variety of industries, including agriculture and manufacturing
● Authenticity – we care about the people with whom we work and the communities in which we live. We believe that clear communication builds a better world than suspicion, and that transparency is the key to building trust and confidence in all that we do.
● Resourcefulness – we seek individuals that are adaptive and creative, finding joy in connecting assets and ideas in novel ways that are not immediately apparent to others.
● Innovation – we seek individuals that are excited to not only work in a new industry, but to create one.
● Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) to ensure all employment requirements are met
● Administer payroll and benefits for all Grupo Flor employees
● Coordinate human resources trainings, programs and seminars for all Grupo Flor employees
● Ensure that safety-related programs and processes are in place
● Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
● Facilitate culture-building and human resources capital development
● Oversee general office administration for two administrative offices
● Coordinate with other departments to ensure administrative efficiency
● Very competitive salary and commission structure
● Health insurance
● Unlimited sick and vacation days
● Opportunity to work with an exciting, quickly-growing start-up in an emerging industry
ABOUT GRUPO FLOR
Grupo Flor is an ecosystem of cannabis companies based in Salinas, California that supports the entire supply chain of cannabis production, from real estate leasing and equipment financing to sound product manufacturing and retail operations. Grupo Flor seeks to elevate and legitimize the cannabis industry by pioneering a new business ecosystem of global companies and brands, and works to build leading cannabis companies that shape the future of the industry. For more information, visit our website here.
Grupo Flor is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Furthermore, Grupo Flor is passionate about our local community and economy, and building an exciting future for both. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
To apply, send resumes and all relevant information to email@example.com