A Site Controller for Grupo Flor Corporation oversees and performs all Grupo Flor financial requirements and accounting obligations of its subsidiaries. This candidate needs to set up new SOP’s for the inputs accounting information into a centralized system to include payroll, inputs, outputs, ensures that all time lines are followed, reviews weekly accounting package with the Board of Directors, and generates all statistical and quarterly and budget reports, including special reports requested by the Board. This person also handles budgeting, checks and oversees all Bookkeeper’s work, and performs internal audits of Grupo Flor and its subsidiaries.
Ideal Candidate will have a successful background in the following:
- Financial Management
- Supervision and Development of Staff
- Customer Service, Staff and Client Relations
- Successful Management and Leadership Experience
- Minimum of three (3) years general accounting work.
- College Degree required (Accounting preferred)